Ag in the Classroom has plenty of online resources to incorporate into your remote learning days!
Online reading materials:
Around the House Bingo Activities:
Online Learning Games:
Videos & Virtual Field trips
Check out the line-up of virtual workshops from National Ag in the Classroom June 24-25!
Each workshop will have a separate Zoom link & you will can register for just one workshop or all of them! (Note: times listed below are central time)
- 8 a.m. Scrambled States of America (elementary)
- 9:30 a.m. Cattle, Pigs, and Turkeys – Oh My! (all grades)
- 11 a.m. Hands-On, Problem-Based Learning Where Students Explore and Create (all grades)
- 12:30 p.m. Driving STEM – Super Soybean Car (all grades)
- 2 p.m. Hydroponics in Classrooms: Inexpensive Projects and Curriculum for Indoor Gardening (elementary)
- 3:30 p.m. Bringing the Farm to the Classroom through Virtual Farm Trips (all grades)
Click here for complete descriptions & presenter bios.
From farm tours to ag career exploration, check out these virtual field trips for some great e-learning options.
The Ag Careers virtual field trips on Ag Explorer each have a classroom guide. Visit agexplorer.com for details.