Join us June 6-9 for our 2022 Summer AITC Workshop for Teachers!
- 4 Days of field trips, tours & hands on lesson ideas
- Geared for pre-K to grade 12 educators
- Earn 30 PDCHs (professional development clock hours), plus 2 graduate level college credit hours available (optional/additional fee)
- Learn about FREE resources for STEM lessons aligned with Common Core & Next Generation Science Standards
- Take home lesson ideas, materials & grant opportunities for use in your classroom next year!
Cost is $50 for the workshop.
Tuition for 2 hours of Graduate Credit from St. Francis University is $200
(Course #REAL 694 K Agriscience Educator Institute)
Instructors: Carrie Vogel, McLean County Ag in the Classroom Coordinator & Katie Buckley, University of Illinois Extension
- Teachers will be responsible for their own transportation to field trip/tour locations, you can arrange your own carpool if desired
Registration deadline May 31, 2022